About

Cat lady, comedy lover, freelance copywriter, advertising student, entertainment enthusiast. I like to think I'm punk rock but I'm not.

Sunday 16 February 2014

What I'm Watching

1. Babylon
Babylon was on last Sunday on Channel 4 (you can catch it on 4OD if you missed it). It was a one off cop comedy drama that's being made into a series later in the year. I found it really entertaining!
2. Top Gear
OK, it's not for everyone, and I don't drive so I don't know very much about cars, but Sundays are dull and Top Gear isn't the worst way you could spend an hour!

3. Scandimania
I'm quite fascinated by Scandinavia, so Scandimania is a good show for me! I'm not a big Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall fan, but I can look past that to learn more about Scandinavia.

4. The BAFTAs

They're finally here! Tonight, BBC1, 9pm. I'll be posting a blog about them tomorrow. Very excited!

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment