About

Cat lady, comedy lover, freelance copywriter, advertising student, entertainment enthusiast. I like to think I'm punk rock but I'm not.

Tuesday 28 January 2014

What I'm Watching

1. American Horror Story Coven
I've been loving this season of American Horror Story! The season finale this week will hopefully tie up some loose ends and we'll find out who the next Supreme is.
2. Brooklyn Nine-Nine
We're only two episodes into [Golden Globe winning] Brooklyn Nine-Nine in the UK but so far so good!


3. The Taste
I love a competitive cooking show. While I was in Munich in December I saw the very last episode of the German version and was fairly intrigued so when the UK version started I was obviously going to be watching!

4. New Girl
I've been watching New Girl since the beginning. It's not for everyone, but it's a great half an hour of quick wit and really good characters!

5. 8 Out of 10 Cats does Countdown
It's a concept that might be very British, but Countdown made funny? Genius! It's not so much about the letters and numbers but the gimmicks and the jokes, I think it's even funnier than 8 Out of 10 Cats on it's own!



0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment