About

Cat lady, comedy lover, freelance copywriter, advertising student, entertainment enthusiast. I like to think I'm punk rock but I'm not.

Sunday 13 April 2014

An Apology

I've been crazy busy recently, and so some features have fallen by the wayside! I have therefore decided to have a little change around of the way my blog will go from now on. It's going to be like a diary of all things entertainment.

I will now try keep regular updates about
- any movies I watch including new and older releases
- any adverts that catch my attention, which may remain as ad of the week if I remember!
- any music I'm loving, album reviews, playlists etc
- any TV shows I'm watching, I'll be doing more What I'm Watching posts and maybe TV reviews and recommendations
- any comedy I see, either live or on DVD

I feel this will make for more consistent posts as well, so hopefully, starting from today, my blog will be back up and running regularly.

:)

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment