About

Cat lady, comedy lover, freelance copywriter, advertising student, entertainment enthusiast. I like to think I'm punk rock but I'm not.

Monday 14 April 2014

Bronson

Last night I watched Bronson (2008) for the first time. I'm a big Tom Hardy fan, I think he's brilliant, and Bronson is no exception. The film is a loose biopic of Charles Bronson, Britain's most notorious prisoner. He got himself a reputation for being incredibly violent towards other prisoners and officers and got moved around the prison service and even had a stint in psychiatric hospitals such as Broadmoor. The film is very entertaining, if you don't mind quite a lot of violence (and a bit of nudity), then definitely seek it out. The film is quite stylised, with parts that show Bronson in front of an audience telling his story, which gives it a good edge and makes it different.


I definitely recommend it!

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment