About

Cat lady, comedy lover, freelance copywriter, advertising student, entertainment enthusiast. I like to think I'm punk rock but I'm not.

Friday 28 February 2014

Artist of the Month - This Ground Moves

I first heard This Ground Moves at a comedy night, I know, a strange place to hear a band. The lead singer was a guest at Steffan Peddie's Chat Show Thing in December last year. They played a few songs acoustically and I quite liked them. So when their album came out I bought it and I am very glad I did.

The North East has produced some pretty amazing indie bands over the past few years and I really hope that big things happen for This Ground Moves. They're album is really catchy, the kind of songs you don't get bored of hearing a lot of. It would be really great to see them gain the same sort of accolade as a band like The Futureheads because I think they have a whole lot of potential. Definitely the kind of band that are going to sound amazing in the summer, I think they would be the ideal band for a slot at a small festival like Y Not or 2000 Trees.


Favourite songs - Feed Me To The Dogs
                              Turned On


0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment