About

Cat lady, comedy lover, freelance copywriter, advertising student, entertainment enthusiast. I like to think I'm punk rock but I'm not.

Friday 14 February 2014

Ad of The Week

This week my Ad of the Week comes courtesy of Channel 4. As you'll probably be aware, it's the Winter Olympics right now and there's quite a bit of controversy about it being held in Sochi, Russia due to Russia's stance on LGBT rights. In light of this, a lot of people and organisations have come out in support of the LGBT community which is great to see, and Channel 4 have done it in a big way.

They have created an advert/music video called Gay Mountain. I think the only thing I can say is you should just watch it. It does pretty much speak for itself, it's hardly trying to be subtle about things! But it makes an impact.


And what a fitting day to have this as my Ad of the Week, being that it's the day of love and all.

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment