About

Cat lady, comedy lover, freelance copywriter, advertising student, entertainment enthusiast. I like to think I'm punk rock but I'm not.

Friday 10 January 2014

Ad of the Week


My very first Ad of the Week is: Innocent Drinks - Chain of Good 

I've always been a fan of Innocent's advertising, especially the ones created by RKCR/Y&R. Their latest, created by London agency 101, is no different. Never ones to take themselves too seriously, the advert moves away from Innocent's previous ones that focus on the taste of their drinks and this time focuses on the brand's efforts to do good in third world countries.

It's a nice little message, thinking that every time you buy an Innocent drink you're doing some good for the world (I, for one, am a very big supporter of The Big Knit). I suppose that's why I like Innocent, tasty drinks and you get to feel like you're doing your bit.

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment