About

Cat lady, comedy lover, freelance copywriter, advertising student, entertainment enthusiast. I like to think I'm punk rock but I'm not.

Thursday 8 May 2014

What I'm Watching

1. Game of Thrones

Of course I am, almost everyone is. It's as complex, risqué, and dramatic as ever this time round!


2. Mad Men
It's the last season of Mad Men, and it's very bittersweet. On the one hand, I can't wait to know how it ends, but I don't want it to end! It's my favourite show, so I'm quite sad it's going to be over soon. I think I'll definitely be completing my set of DVDs and watching them again!


3. MasterChef
MasterChef is probably the best competitive cooking show about. The UK version isn't on for weeks and weeks like some version, but if it's competitive cooking, I'm going to like it! This year I'm rooting for Ping!

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment