About

Cat lady, comedy lover, freelance copywriter, advertising student, entertainment enthusiast. I like to think I'm punk rock but I'm not.

Saturday 31 May 2014

Artist of the Month - Lissie

This month I've picked Lissie as my Artist of the Month. I first heard her in 2010/2011 after she released the single When I'm Alone, and although I really liked the song I never explored her further until late last year, when Further Away (Romance Police) played in the Hard Rock Cafe Munich while I was there, upon returning from my trip one of the first things was going and getting her latest album Back to Forever, and I instantly fell in love.

Lissie is a folk rock singer from Illinois, to date she has produced two studio albums, a live album, and five EPs. Her songs are catchy, honest, and easy to listen to. They suit any mood too, so even at my most indecisive about what to listen to, I can always rely on one of her albums!





My Top 5
1) Further Away (Romance Police) [album - Back To Forever]
2) The Habit [album - Back To Forever]
3) Hold On We're Going Home (Drake Cover) [album - Cryin' To You EP]
4) Worried About [album - Catching A Tiger]
5) When I'm Alone [album - Catching A Tiger]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment